It is our firm belief that everyone has a right to an affordable and reliable Estate Plan.
When that time comes, there are many important choices that will need to be made. This is why we feel that, even if you have the assistance of a competent attorney guiding you through the process, it is always helpful for you to be as informed as possible about the decisions you will be asked to make. Below, you will find some resources that we think will provide you with some of that information and will, hopefully, make the experience a little less stressful.
• Click here for links to some helpful Estate Planning information online.
• Click here to see the schedule for Julie's upcoming speaking engagements.
Money 101 - Top Things To Know - Estate Planning
Choose The Right Executor
Estate Planning Tools
Lesson From Anna Nicole: Prepare An Estate Plan
You've Gotta Start Somewhere
Time To Tweak Your Estate Plan?
Closing Down The Estate
Financial Powers Of Attorney
The Special Needs Trust
Duties Of A Conservator
Advance Health Care Directive - What's Important To You
(Office of the Attorney General - California)
The following are upcoming events where you will be able to hear Julie talk about various Estate Planning topics and issues:
There are no engagements currently scheduled. Please check back again soon!
If you would like Julie to speak at your organization or buisness regarding Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts, please contact us at (818) 884-9700 or email us at email@example.com. Some of the topics that she covers in her presentations are:
• What is the difference between Wills and Trusts?
• Revocable Trusts vs. Irrevocable Trusts
• Why is Probate something to avoid?
• Does my child need a Special Needs Trust?
• How to establish a Convervatorship
• Final Wishes - The Advance Health Care Directive
• Who should I give Power of Attorney?
• How to fund your Trust and